Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Find your self a near by gym!

the Gym is basically a fundamental part of this whole thing. It is important for it to be not only near you but also for it to have the entire equipment (I will tell you what is actually the full equipment later on). When I ask for the gym to be close to you is because I know that for starters or gym freshmans going to the gym is not that motivating and driving log miles is not going to help you at all. Although I have to say that it is fundamental to have the motivation to participate in my "get bigger" program beacuse without it belive me nothing will work!

The equipments I will show you later when we get to the "work hard program". For now if you still dont have a Gym you can keep on reading the tips anyway and start looking 4 one quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment